Welcome to Bristol's Global Gateway
Welcome to Bristol Cruise Terminal - the only cruise terminal in the UK that can connect you to all parts of the compass with excellent fast and easy motorway and rail access and unrivalled quality and varied excursions to be enjoyed within 90 minutes.
Bristol Cruise Terminal is conveniently located so reaching excursions is quicker with less time travelling and more time exploring! There are a number of places to explore all within 90 minutes of the cruise terminal, why not take inspiration from the selection of ideas below:
- Discover Bristol's landmarks - Go on a harbour cruise with an official guide, visit ss Great Britain, have lunch at the Harbourside or Clifton Village then visit Clifton Suspension Bridge.
- Visit beautiful Bath - as the closest cruise port to Bath, why not visit the Roman Baths, relax at Thermae Spa, view Bath Abbey and take in the Royal Crescent.
- Glorious Gardens - visit and tour Tyntesfield House, Westonbirt Arboretum or the Painswick Rococo Gardens.
- Spectacular Somerset - Tour Wells Cathedral and Bishops Palace, explore the beauty of the Mendip Hills and Somerset Levels, visit Cheddar Gorge, Kilve Court and Glastonbury Abbey and Tor.
- Cotswold Countryside - Visit and tour Berkeley Castle and visit Highgrove House.
- World Heritage in Wiltshire - Visit the sites of Stonehenge and Avebury, explore the Iron Hill at Sarum.
- Shoppers Paradise - Bristol is home to Cabot Circus, The Galleries, The Mall and Clifton Village for complete shoppers paradise.
- Sport and Recreation - Explore the Ryder Cup Gold course at Celtic Manor, visit Cheltenham Race course, watch speed car racing at Castle Combe circuit, or float above Bristol in a hot air balloon.
Your excursion provider can provide details on board of various trips avaliable from Bristol. Bristol Cruise Terminal work closely with Destination Bristol. Taxi's are also avaliable at the quay wall but should be booked in advance where possible. Click here for more information.