New vacancy - Software DeveloperPublished: Wednesday 4th November 2020
We are seeking to expand our current IT Development Team with the recruitment of an experienced Front-End Developer. Duties will primarily be focused on supporting and developing the Port’s web infrastructure and applications, specifically the Angular front-end, and enhancing and maintaining the existing suite of bespoke applications.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience of Angular, Web API.
- Experience of C# Net application development.
- Experience of ASP, Net Core 2.0 and 3.0 and Signal R.
- Experience of WCF services development, mobile application development and MS SQL Server SQL.
- Standard GCSE qualifications, ideally with maths or a science-based qualification.
- An IT based degree or equivalent would also be an advantage, as would completion of Microsoft Certified courses.
A full driving licence and use of your own vehicle are essential.
The Port operates over 24/7 and a flexible approach is required, which will include participation in the departmental call-out rota.
For a detailed job specification and to apply, please contact the Personnel Department on 0117 982 0000 or e-mail [email protected].