Senior Engineering Project ManagerPublished: Monday 22nd February 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Engineering Project Manager to take the helm of Civil, Mechanical & Electrical Projects at one of the UK’s major ports.
The Bristol Port Company, based in Avonmouth and Royal Portbury Docks, spans across 2,600 acres, and has its own road system, power network, buildings and specialist mobile and fixed plant, adapted to meet commercial needs.
Bristol Port runs a wide variety of internal projects & programmes, from installations and modification of machines and large items of fixed plant and cranes to the construction management of large warehouses. To support us in this endeavor, the company is looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join our organic Engineering Department. The successful candidate will have:
- Project Management training and over 15 years-experience in a Civil Engineering, M&E or Construction context.
- Either a Civil/M&E degree qualification or a well-found technical apprenticeship with subsequent work experience in a construction environment.
- Commercial experience in the specification, tender and selection of contracted works.
- Experience of working with heavy plant (cranes, bulk conveyor systems)
- Possession of relevant CSCS card.
- Site Management experience.
- Experience in working with local authority planning staffs in the negotiation of planning permission.
This a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to broaden their career and take their experience into a fast-moving agile environment, in exchange for a competitive salary with benefits including generous annual leave, optional contributory pension scheme, catering vouchers, wellbeing scheme and ongoing training and development.
To apply, please contact our reception desk on 0117 982 0000 during office hours, or e-mail [email protected], and ask for an application form.