Find out how you can start your career with The Bristol Port Company
The UK Ports industry handles 95% of import and export freight per year with around 22 million international passengers passing through UK ports each year.
There has never been a more exciting time to join the growing ports industry, and with The Bristol Port Company, the gateway to your future starts here.
Bristol Port has a dedicated training centre, providing hands on training and support throughout the apprenticeship.
There are four specialisms to choose from, leading to a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) and an exciting career, of which many of our apprentices have gone on to progress to leadership and managerial levels at the port.
- Clear career path with excellent prospects
- First class on site training provision
- Salary rising to £28k on completion
- Annual profit related pay scheme bonus
- Subsidised canteen through voucher scheme
- 25 days' annual leave
- Generous pension scheme
- Team trips – sailing, Outward Bound.
- Environment and charity work
Please keep visiting this page for information on our next intake for Autumn 2021.