Find out how you can start your career with The Bristol Port Company
Bristol Port searches for new apprentices on a annual basis to join our busy and thriving Port. With opportunities in IT, Engineering Maintenance, Operations or Engineering Apprenticeships. The gateway for future apprentices is here! There are 4 specialisms to choose from: Engineering, IT, Building Services and Port Operations apprenticeships, leading to a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) and an exciting career—many of our apprentices have gone on to progress to leadership and managerial levels.
Bristol Port has a dedicated training centre, providing hands on training and support throughout the apprenticeship.
- Clear career path with excellent prospects
- First class on site training provision
- Salary rising to £31k on completion
- Annual profit related pay scheme bonus
- Subsidised canteen through voucher scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Team trips – sailing, Outward Bound.
- Environment and charity work
If you have any questions, please get in touch with [email protected]